WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has worked hard on the company and it stands as the billionaire company. The company has been making some major cuts since last year and it has not ceased yet. Former WWE star Franky Monet, aka Taya Valkyrie, was also released by the company, while his husband, John Morrison was let go as well. The former NXT star has blasted Vince Mcmahon’s company since her release and now believes that the company might be sold in five years’ time.
Franky Monet says Vince McMahon’s company will be on sale down the road
Franky Monet recently shared her opinion while responding to a tweet from FITE TV, which posed the question: “Where do you see #WWE in 5 years?”
She went on to simply write: “Sold”.
You can check out the Tweets below:
— TAYA VALKYRIE (@thetayavalkyrie) November 29, 2021
Previously, Monet heavily lambasted the company following the release of John Morrison. She had then urged the pro-wrestling fans to “stop supporting a company that has ZERO respect for their talent.”
Is Vince McMahon planning to put up WWE on sale?
WWE President Khan had previously cleared all the doubts and says that he’s “open for business” and it does not mean that McMahon’s ready to sell. He furthermore added that the company is ready to discuss all the possibilities which would benefit the promotion at the end of the day.
“When I say, ‘We’re open for business’ that means if someone credible calls on anything.” Nick added, “NFT, trading cards, internal rates. We take the call, we’re inherently salespeople, meaning we’re not like ‘No, we don’t wanna talk to this company’. If you call and if you wanna pitch us something and you’re credible, we’re going to hear the pitch. We’re an entrepreneurial company that Vince [McMahon] and others built over the last 35 years.” Nick said.
We never know what happens in the world of pro-wrestling. Will WWE be sold in the next 5 years? Only time will tell.
- Franky Monet says WWE would be sold in 5 years
- Nick Khan had said WWE is ‘open for business’