Tuesday, May 28, 2024
HomeBoxingBoxing Legend George Foreman Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 2 Minors During His...

Boxing Legend George Foreman Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 2 Minors During His 20s

- Advertisement -

Former boxing world champion George Foreman was accused of sexual abuse by two women who filed lawsuits in Los Angeles County. It was claimed by both the women that Foreman forced them to have sex with him as minors in the 1970s. Although, Foreman denied the allegations brought against him.

According to the information obtained by TMZ Sports, two women profess George Foreman abused them sexually when he was in his 20s and they were minors.

- Advertisement -

On Wednesday, the lawsuits were filed in Los Angeles. In the documents, the complainants were reported as Denise S. and Gwen H. in the suits. In the late 1960s and early 1970s both the women initially met Foreman through their fathers as they said respectively.

In her suit, Denise states that she came across Foreman for the first time when she was around 8 years old, after her father had worked with the boxer, and asserts the fighter started “grooming her at an early age by taking her out for ice cream and allowing her to sit on his lap as [he] drove his car.”

- Advertisement -

When she was 13 years old, at that time Foreman was around 24, whom she accuses became undesirably sexual with her, and in due course of time also engaged in sexual intercourse with her when she was 15, as she mentioned in her suit.

Gwen said in her suit, that she met Foreman through her father, when she was around 9 years old, who she said was Foreman’s “long-time advisor.” Roughly after six years of the meeting at that time Foreman was 23, he courted her and then “would molest and sexually abuse” her until she was 16 as she claimed.

- Advertisement -

In the suits, both women said a friend of Foreman’s opposed the former heavyweight champ about the allegations “on at least one occasion,” and they claim he “did not deny the allegations.”

The two women are appealing for undefined damages. It is notable that they describe Foreman in the docs as “DOE 1.”

Last month, the 73-year-old denied accusations of sexual abuse stating to TMZ Sports that both the women were fabricating untruthful assertations in order to extract millions of dollars from him.

“Over the past six months,” George Foreman said at the time, “two women have been trying to extort millions of dollars each from me and my family. They are falsely claiming that I sexually abused them over 45 years ago in the 1970s.”

“I adamantly and categorically deny these allegations. The pride I take in my reputation means as much to me as my sports accomplishments, and I will not be intimidated by baseless threats and lies.”

Additionally, he stated, “I am, and always will be, guided by my faith and trust in God. I will work with my lawyers to fully and truthfully expose my accusers’ scheme and defend myself in court. I don’t pick fights, but I don’t run away from them either.”

TMZ Sports has reached out to the camp of Foreman for more information after the filings of Wednesday, yet no words are back till now.

- Advertisement -
- Advertisment -

Subscribe to get notified for latest news and updates

Latest Articles

More from author

- Advertisment -