One of the biggest and most premium arm wrestling competition series of all time, East vs West is all set to get its 4th edition East vs West 4 this 6th of August, returning to Istanbul, Turkey with another star-studded fight card featuring the best of the best from the eastern and western arm wrestling scenes.
The first East vs West event took place on 12th June last year, followed by the second edition which was hosted on 12th February this year and both events took place in Istanbul. For its third edition, East vs West returned to the Turkish city on 22nd May and the fourth edition will take place on Saturday 6th August.
EvW3 saw the legendary John Brzenk winning the main event 3-2 against Georgia’s Zurab Tavberidze. Brzenk will be headlining East vs. West 4 as well, taking on Kazakhstan’s Kydyrgali Ongarbayev. Tavberidze, meanwhile, will lock horns against USA’s Chance Shaw. Gabriela “Gabi” Vasconcelos, who dominated Sarah Backman to a 4-0 thrashing at King of the Table 3 back in April, will be returning against Egle Vaitkute of Lithuania in both left and right arm matches.
Famous Aussie arm wrestler Ryan Bowen will be on the East vs. West 4 card as well and will face off against Latvian puller Raimonds Liepiņš aka “Coach Ray”. Georgia’s Genadi Kvikvinia, who defeated Dave Chaffee 3-2 at East vs. West 3, will take on Jerry Cadorette, while Chaffee, the KOTT 3.0 main event winner, will be pulling Artyom Morozov. Morozov will also have his second match on the card against Kody Merritt in a left-handed clash.
The super matches will follow a BEST OF 5 format.
East vs West 4 Date
The event will take place on 6th August.
East vs West 4 Time
The event will commence from 8:00 PM Istanbul time / 6:00 PM UK / 1:00 PM EDT / 10:00 AM PDT
How to Watch East vs West 4 | East vs West 4 PPV
Like all of its three past editions, East vs West 4 will stream on Coresports for $14.99
East vs West 4 Odds
The super matches at East vs West 4 have a shutout stake. The underdogs just needs to win just 1 of the first 3 rounds for their stakeholders to get the win. The favorites must secure the victory by winning the first 3 rounds for their Stakeholders to get the win. Wins or losses in rounds after the favorites win the first 3 rounds are not relevant to the stake.
Head over to Armbet to bet on East vs West 4 matches.
East vs West 4 Matches | East vs West 4 Lineup:
- Main Event: John Brzenk (USA) vs Kydirgaly Ongarbayev (KAZ)
- Jerry Cadorette (USA) vs Genadi Kvikvinia (GEO)
- Gabriela Vasconcelos (BRA) vs Egle Vaitkute (LTU) [L&R]
- Chance Shaw (USA) vs Zurab Tavberidze (GEO)
- Kody Merritt (USA) vs Artyom Morozov (KAZ) [L]
- Todd Hutchings (USA) vs Evgeny Prudnyk (UKR)
- Derek Smith (USA) vs Revaz Lutidze (GEO)
- Dave Chaffee (USA) vs Artyom Morozov (KAZ)
- Marcio Barboza (BRA/USA) vs Arif Ertem (TUR)
- Corey Miller (USA) vs Daniel Procopciuc (MDA)
- Bozhidar Simeonov (BGR) vs Davit Samushia (GEO)
- Ryan Bowen (AUS) vs Coach Ray (LVA)
- Oleg Zhokh (UKR) vs Davit Dadikyan (ARM)
- Krasimir Kostadinov (BGR) vs İrakli Ziraqashvili (GEO)
- Sandris Sedis (LVA) vs Lachlan Adair (AUS)