Teofimo Lopez is set to collide with Sandor Martin in a quest to move up in the super lightweight rankings. ‘The Takeover’ had his first fight at 140lbs in August when he disposed of Pedro Campa, and the 25-year-old will be keen to see off Sandor Martin and set up a clash with either Josh Taylor or Jack Catterall.
Sandor Martin is on a great run and has won his last 11 fights, including beating Jose Felix in April. The Spaniard is also the reigning European super lightweight and will pose a threat to Lopez. This fight also serves as a WBC junior welterweight title eliminator.
Heading into the fight, Teofimo Lopez (1.18) is the favourite over Sandor Martin(4.75).
How to watch Teofimo Lopez vs Sandor Martin in USA & UK?
The fight will be broadcasted on Sky Sports in the UK, and for viewers in the US they can watch it on ESPN+
What is the Teofimo Lopez vs Sandor MartinUSA & UK time?
The ten-round title eliminator is scheduled to take place on Saturday, December 10. The bout will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York at Approx. 11 p.m. ET. Action from the card will get underway at around 2 am with the main event ring walks expected at around 4 am subject to change. with ring walks set to be around 4am UK time on Sunday, December 11 morning.
Where is the fight taking place?
Teofimo Lopez vs Sandor Martin will take place at Madison Square Garden in New York.
Teofimo Lopez vs. Sandor Martin Fight Card:
- Teofimo Lopez vs. Sandor Martin; For the vacant WBO International title
- Jared Anderson vs. Jerry Forrest; heavyweight
- Xander Zayas vs. Alexis Salazar; super welterweight
- Keyshawn Davis vs. Juan Carlos Burgos; lightweight
- Jahi Tucker vs. Ivan Pandzic; welterweight
- Bruce Carrington vs. Juan Tapia; featherweight
- Mike O’Han Jr. vs. Delante Johnson; junior welterweight
- Frederic Julan vs. Joe Ward; light heavyweight
- Damian Knyba vs. Emilio Salas; heavyweight
To place a wager on this fight card, click here.