Boxing fans across the world are just a couple days away from being treated with the most anticipated boxing match of this year- the clash between Canelo Alvarez (59-2-2, 39 KOs) and Jermell Charlo (35-1-1, 19 KOs).
The fight is heading to the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada on Saturday, the 30th of September and will see Canelo putting up his undisputed WBC, WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and The Ring Super Middleweight championship on the line against Charlo, the reigning WBA (Super), IBF, and IBO Light Middleweight champion, making a jump up to the 168 pound division.
Since the loss to WBA Light Heavyweight titlist Dmitry Bivol in May last year, Canelo has racked up two unanimous decision wins- against Gennadiy Golovkin in their trilogy in last September, followed by another over John Ryder on 6th May this year. The Charlo fight will be the third time the Mexican will have his undisputed throne at stake.
For his part, Charlo is coming off a two-fight saga against former WBO champ Brian Castaño. Their first encounter back in July 2021 ended with a split draw, followed by the rematch in May last year in which “Iron Man” secured a 10th round knockout win, becoming undisputed in the process.
The undercard of Canelo vs. Charlo is also featuring a vacant WBC Interim Welterweight championship contest between former WBA (Super) welterweight champion Yordenis Ugas and former WBA (Regular) super lightweight titleholder Mario Barrios.
How to watch Canelo Alvarez vs. Jermell Charlo in USA & UK?
What is the Canelo Alvarez vs. Jermell Charlo USA & UK time?
The fight will start at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT (main event 11 pm ET / 8 pm PT) on Saturday, 30th September in the USA and 1 am (main event at 4 am) on Sunday, 1st October in the UK.
Where is the fight taking place?
Canelo Alvarez vs. Jermell Charlo will take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada.
What are the betting odds for the fight and fight card?
- Undisputed WBA (Super), WBC, IBF, WBO, and The Ring Super Middleweight Title: Canelo Alvarez (c) (1.25) vs. Jermell Charlo (4.33)
- Light Middleweight: Jesus Ramos (1.22) Jr. vs. Erickson Lubin (4.50)
- Vacant WBC Interim Welterweight Title: Yordenis Ugas (1.40) vs. Mario Barrios (3.00)
- Middleweight: Elijah Garcia (1.25) vs. Armando Resendiz (4.20)
- Heavyweight: Frank Sanchez (1.02) vs. Scott Alexander (15.00)
- Super Lightweight: Gabriel Valenzuela (1.16) vs. Yeis Gabriel Solano (5.00)
- Middleweight: Terrell Gausha (1.10) vs. KeAndrae Leatherwood (8.50)
- Light Heavyweight: Oleksandr Gvozdyk (1.03) vs. Isaac Rodrigues (12.00)
- Super Featherweight: Curmel Moton vs. Ezequiel Flores
- Super Featherweight: Justin Viloria vs. Angel Barrera
- Super Middleweight: Bek Nurmaganbet (1.05) vs. Abimbola Osundairo (11.00)
- Middleweight: Abilkhan Amankul (1.25) vs. Joeshon James (4.33)
To place a wager on this fight card, click here.